Cruise inner and outer Boothbay Harbor, taking in the sights of islands and wildlife, before watching the fireworks from the outer deck.
- Person All Ages
- Dog Fare
Reggae Cruise with Dani Tribesmen
The Dani Tribesmen Reggae band has been playing reggae music in the great state of Maine since 1985. The band has performed throughout New England and has shared the stage with the likes of Burning Spear and The Band.
The band is currently based in Boothbay Harbor, Maine where for the last 20 years we have played a very successful sunset cruise aboard the Harbor Princess.
The modest beginnings of a reggae jam at The Wharf in Hallowell, Maine have lead David Gagne and the rest of the band to this line up, which has been together for 14 years.
Dani Tribesmen Band: Watch the video on YouTube!
- Sunday evenings from 6 p.m.-9 p.m.
- Late June – the Sunday after Labor Day
- Reservations are required.
- All sales final, no refunds, we do have the option to reschedule to another date only.
- Cruise sails rain or shine.
- Vessel Comfort: We have the largest and most comfortable main salon in the region with individual padded seats – not hard benches. You can relax with food and a drink in our temperature-controlled main salon, which also features a 360-degree view of the outside. Our upper deck features individual cushioned seats and the best and largest top deck in the region.
Vessel Information (cont.)
- Vessel Speed: Cap’n Fish’s has the fastest vessels in the region which provides more time to visit the whales at the feeding grounds.
- Wheelchairs: We can accommodate manual non-motorized wheelchairs of up to 26″ maximum width.
All cruises subject to attaining minimum passenger count and weather.