See whales, dolphins, sharks, seals, and more at Maine’s prime whale feeding grounds and enjoy a tour of the Boothbay Harbor region!
Naturalist Learning Experience
Do you have a child or teenager interested in the marine world or boats? Give them the unique experience working directly with our Naturalists during your Whale Watching Cruise! They will have the opportunity to learn some of the tasks required on the job as well as get a customized educational experience! The limited program will accommodate one family per trip. Recommend ages 8-18. Call us to book this experience now!
- Assist with Naturalist duties and learn the job
- Learn how to identify wildlife and whales
- Learn how to walk with “sea legs”
- Learn the ropes and how to tie off a cleat
- Meet the Captain
- Up to 3 unique digital photos
- Personal photos permitted
- Name tags for Shadowee(s)
- Completion Certificate
- Family must have purchased all Whale Watching or Whale Watch and Puffin Combo tickets in one reservation.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Family must arrive 1 hour prior to boarding time for full experience. No refunds or discounts if extra time is forfeited.
- Experience is non-refundable for any reason, including not seeing whales.
- Vessel Comfort: We have the largest and most comfortable main salon in the region with padded seats and tables. You can relax with food and a drink from our galley, which features a 360-degree view of the outside. Our large open upper deck lets you enjoy the sun and fresh Maine air! Speakers throughout the vessel allow you to hear the narration no matter where you choose to be.
Vessel Information (cont.)
- Vessel Speed: Cap’n Fish’s has the fastest vessels in the region which provides more time to visit the whales at the feeding grounds.
- Wheelchairs: We can accommodate manual non-motorized wheelchairs of up to 26″ maximum width.
All cruises subject to attaining minimum passenger count and weather.